Friday, April 21, 2023

RACCOONS 🦝🦝🦝🦝

I took Lucky out back late last night and just missed a gang of raccoons. I know because I looked at the garden and something tore it up. There was dirt everywhere. I grabbed Lucky and took her back inside. I looked at my backyard camera and I saw one raccoon, then two more and then a fourth. They were running up and down my deck stairs and looking in my glass doors. We missed them by 4 minutes. 

Today I waited until after lunch to call the insurance company contact. I still had not heard from the new claims/inspector person. I was told that I "moved up in the log". I guess that is a good thing. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. When you move up, that either means you are closer to positive resolution or closer to disappointment. But at least you are moving.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!