Tuesday, April 25, 2023

PHYSICAL THERAPY SHOULDER #2

 Today was my second physical therapy session for my shoulder. He said he could see I was doing my exercises. I got this appointment because I was on standby. 

First he stretches my shoulder a few different ways and then I start doing exercises with latex bands. This time I did some neck stretches also. 

I asked him about the issue I had when I was driving. After hours of driving, I get pains in my shins when I have to press on the break in traffic. Kind of a cramping. He said it is shin splints. He showed me what to do to help the problem. Once again I was doing the absolute wrong thing to make it feel better. When you know, you know. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Is a hammer one of the right things to do? You know give a man a hammer and every problem looks like a nail

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!