Saturday, April 29, 2023

MY HAPPY PLACE

This morning I washed Lucky. Lucky does not like bathes. I have to put a muzzle on her to bathe her and she is very unhappy. But a) she was kinda stinky and b) the vet wants me to wash her feet with a special shampoo for yeast. While I had her in the tub, why not give her the full treatment! She definitely smells better. One of the good things about short hair dogs is they don't get very messy usually. Lucky hates to get messy so she rarely needs a bath. 

Then I decided to make some vegan chocolates. It been a long time since I made chocolate. I had a bunch of chocolate in the fridge from previous chocolate desserts. I melted that chocolate down and added some new. I made dark and vegan milk chocolate with peanut butter and some with pecans. I also made some plain vegan white chocolate. It is definitely my happy place. I don't even have to eat them. I just like making them. 
I will try to give some away to neighbors. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!