Sunday, April 9, 2023

HAPPY EASTER

I spent this Easter doing some small tasks. I unboxed my solar panels that go with my solar generator. I took them out back and tried to charge up the generator. Unfortunately the pieces of the deck are right smack in the middle of the backyard so there was not enough room in the sunlight to set up the solar panels. I ended up charging it through the house solar panels. I think I'll ask my handyman to help me do it once the deck pieces are moved. I just need to figure how to set it up and the directions are poor. 

It was very nice out so I took Lucky for a few walks and then I read my book club book. I still have 100 pages to read and book club is this weekend. 

I got the rest of my tests back from the lab and everything is normal. 

Hope you had a nice Easter if you celebrate. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!