Tuesday, April 11, 2023

NEUROLOGIST APPOINTMENT UPDATE

 I received some interesting information from a commenter who shared that Achilles tendon issues can be a sign of Anklosing Spondylitis. Now that I know this, I will bring it up next time I see my RA doc. Thanks for the information! 

The mold guys did not come today to work. Either I got the date wrong or they did. I am not sure but it worked out since I had a doctor's appointment. 

I went to see the neurologist this afternoon. I didn't know what to expect but I wrote down some notes so I was ready. Side note: I was not ready.  After a bunch of talking, she gave me a cognitive test. I did well on most of it but had a little trouble with some of the remembering part. She didn't say much but she wants me to get checked out by getting a MRI of my brain. I think she thought I would be upset but if she thinks I should, then I want to get checked out. Listen, if a neurologist says you should get checked, get checked. If a oncologist says get checked, get checked. They know what they are talking about and I am not going to argue. This is not a plumber saying get something checked where the consequences would be a flooded floor. 

I will be having the test in a couple of weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I had an extensive memory test a few months ago. I asked for it, which caused my neurologist to freak out. She said no one ever asks for one. Turns out my memory is fine, but I was found to be of low normal intelligence. Sheryl said she knew all along. Our youngest said he knew because I told him not to get married. Our oldest said intelligence is way over rated.

    Of course the youngest is divorced, the oldest is nearly brilliant, and the wife can find almost any problem in hindsight any day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the funniest! I am sure you are brilliant.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!