Thursday, April 27, 2023

HEARD FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY

 I heard from the insurance company about coming out to do a re-assessment of my water leak damage. I was so happy that I answered a restricted phone call. The woman was super nice but I was careful and did not say too much. Then I called my contractor and asked him to send the estimate so I can send it to her. Finally movement to fix my home but she is not coming out to inspect for two weeks.  

The stress of this whole situation has been very hard on my RA and fibromyalgia.  It is hard to sleep in an unfamiliar place, it is stressful having my things all over the place because I can't keep them downstairs and its hard having limited space. I don't mean to whine, it is a change in the way I am used to living and it is a bit discombobulating and stressful. I am happy it may be over soon. 

Until tomorrow...

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey my cousin slept in the living room for 22 years. I mean his wife would not let him in the rest of her house. I suppose if you cant make him leave he gets the living room. The bathroom was a challenge but I understand while it was chilly he had to go outside or my grandmas house.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!