Friday, February 21, 2020

WHO OWNS THE WIRE?

I had to do another road trip today and I was super tired when I got back.  I had to wake up at 4:15am and that is not my favorite hour to open my eyes unless it is to get up and pee and go back to sleep.

When I got home my neighbor pointed out that a wire came off my house and his house.  He thought it was an electric wire so he called the electric company.  They came and it wasn't their wire.  They said it was the cable company's wire.  I called the cable company and they made an appointment for Saturday.  Late this afternoon a cable guy rang my doorbell and told me the wire was not the cable company's.  He said call the electric company.  At this point it was feeling like Hot Potato!  I called the electric company and I have an appointment for Tuesday.  If it is not the electric company's, I don't know who to call next!

I can't wait to see who owns the wire and when it will be fixed.  My neighbor is being really nice about it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!