Wednesday, February 19, 2020

SHE THINKS I AM YOUNGER

Today I went to the bank to do some banking and I stopped to talk to my favorite teller.  We talk about all kinds of stuff but the main thing we talk about is the show Bob 💗 Abishola.  It is a show on TV about a guy who falls in love with a woman from Nigeria.  As you can imagine there are cultural differences.  It is a comedy and I find it very funny.  The reason the bank employee and I speak about this TV show is that she is from Nigeria also.  It is interesting hearing about Nigeria from someone who lived there and has family that lives there.

Anyway, today we were talking about the TV show and for some reason I mentioned my age.  She looked in shock and said that she thought I was 10 years younger.  I thought she was kidding but she said she was serious.  I have always said that spending my days in sneakers, jeans and T-shirts keeps me young.

It was a nice thing to hear.  Now, when they card me for buying alcohol because they really think I am too young then I will believe I have that Benjamin Button disease and I am aging backward.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!