Monday, February 24, 2020

IT IS A MOUSE

The pest guy came today to check out my pest problem.  He looked at the area by the neighbor's chickens and once again there is a hole.  I need to discuss this with my neighbor but first we need to deal with the downed wire situation.

Then he went into the garage and checked all the areas.  He only saw the mouse poop in the box that I found.  His theory is that the mouse got in and made a home in the box and left.  There is no evidence that he was anywhere else.  Fingers crossed.

He set the trap outside again.  The trap was tripped but no mouse was caught.  I think we have a Ratatouille situation going on.  The mice are too smart.

I made an awesome soup this evening.  It is Tuscan Kale Soup.  It is so tasty and so quick to make.  I just orzo in a soup. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!