Saturday, February 8, 2020

NEW GLASSES, OH, REALLY NEW LENS

I went down to the eye wear place and ordered my new glasses.  Well, they are my same frames but with new lenses.  I will be able to see the far away small print again.  Even better I will be able to read instructions without taking off my glasses again.  I am not sure why my eyes got so bad this time around but I guess it is age.  I thought your eyes were supposed to slow down on how fast they got worse when you got older buy mine are not.  My feet are getting smaller and my eyes are getting worse.  What is next?

My errands took up most of the day.

Oh, I saw an Uber driver make a left turn from the middle lane, cut off the car in the left lane, almost run over a person in the YELLOW cross walk while turning into oncoming traffic on a one-way street going the wrong way.  It is amazing how you just stand there in shock watching this almost tragedy happen because you can't believe the stupidity of some people.  The car in the left lane who was cut off just leaned on his horn but it didn't stop the Uber from turning into oncoming traffic.  Luckily there was no car in that lane and no one got hurt but the Uber (and anyone coming the other way) was very lucky.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!