Monday, February 10, 2020

DECOMMISSIONING CHRISTMAS DAY 2

Today I continued on my quest to decommission Christmas (finally!) and sort through the Christmas bins in my garage.  Yes, I have a lot of Christmas stuff.  Some I have collected and bought and some I inherited and  a lot has been given to me since friends and family know I LOVE Christmas.  I took a photo before I started the sorting and cleaning out.  It doesn't have everything but I hope it will be much more organized at the end. Oh, and you can't see all the stuff I have to fit in these three bins off to the side of this photo.  Oy!



A few years ago I went through two of the bins so I don't expect to find too much to toss out in those two bins but the third bin I could not get myself to tackle so that bin will probably have a lot to throw out/donate.

So far I got rid of 6 strands of Christmas lights that didn't work.  That made a bunch of room in a bin.  I can't wait to get rid of more stuff.  Tomorrow is another day of this project.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!