Wednesday, February 12, 2020

PHYSICAL THERAPY DAY #1

I finally started physical therapy.  Since my car is in the shop, I took the bus to physical therapy.  I got there very early and had time to sit and read.  My therapist was very nice.  She thinks I just really injured my back above where I injured it 35 years ago. 

She poked and prodded to the point where I was feeling nauseous.  Then she showed me exercises and put me on a heating pad.  Since I have been through physical therapy a number of times before and through back physical therapy, she was really good at talking to me at my level.  I am not a newbie at PT.  I have my marching orders to do my exercises but not to the point of pain.

I am also attending back school.  I am interested in what this will entail.  But I will be a good patient and attend.

This morning I realized that I don't have my car.  So I had to take the bus all the way across town.  I called the car place and told them I had not checked my calendar and I screwed up.  I did need a rental car while my car is in the shop because tomorrow I have to take Happi to the vet.  So I had to jump on two buses and go all the way across town again and pick up a rental car.  Luckily they had a small car for me to rent.  My garage is REALLY small.  Once they rented me an SUV and I had to grease the sides to get it in the garage.

Now I am getting the house cleaned up for movie night tomorrow night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!