Thursday, November 28, 2019

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving was pretty nice this year.  I got to talk to most of my family before I headed out to my friend S mother's house.  Her mother was gracious enough to invite me to her family Thanksgiving feast.  I was warned that there would be nothing for me to eat so I brought my own food.  I made myself: vegan mac and cheese, roasted potatoes, vegan loaf and glazed carrots that I brought for everyone.  I didn't think the carrots came out that great but people ate them and complimented me on them.  The glaze didn't firm up enough.  Oh, well.  The carrots tasted good.

The folks at dinner were very nice.  They played games and had lively discussions about the English language.  It was nice to be included.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!