Saturday, November 2, 2019

SEDONA VACATION DAY 3

I started my day with a hike.  I hiked to the base of the Bell Rock.  It was a great hike and it was cleansing.
Bell Rock


We went to two small towns today.  First we went to Jerome.  It is a small copper mining town.  It was having an art festival that day and we decided to drive through and not stop since there was nowhere to park.  We stopped to take photos.



Then we went to Cottonwood.  There we walked around and ate some lunch.  Then we went shopping.  It was Día de los Muertos so there was Day of the Dead stuff everywhere.  My mom bought me something to remember this trip.



After we got back, we went to an art fair.  While my parents walked around, I got a chakra balance and reiki healing.  It was so interesting.  The reiki master just knew so much.  I felt so much lighter after the energy healing.  I am not sure my parents were convinced.

We went out to dinner for our last night together.  The TV was finally fixed a bit.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!