Monday, November 25, 2019

IT ARRIVED

It arrived!  My new watch arrived.  I haven't been excited to have a watch in about 25 years.  I stopped wearing a watch long before cellphones mostly because I got annoyed I had to keep replacing the batteries.  I have a whole drawer full of watches with dead batteries.  I guess I should take them out before they rot. 

My new watch!  I have only had it for a few hours and the first hour was charging it.  I haven't really figured it all out yet.  I got it all connected and I sent a text.  It was too late to make a phone call so I will have to try tomorrow.  I don't know how to change the volume or how to efficiently send a text.  So there is a lot to work on.  But I am excited!  A new toy. Merry Early Christmas to me!

I got an email response from my gut doctor today.  She is out until 12/13 but I have an appointment with her when she returns.  I can get everything checked out then.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!