Wednesday, November 13, 2019

SUCCESS

After days of trying to get Disney+ I am now one of the million subscribers of the Disney+.  Tonight I tried one more time and to my surprise, I got through.  I don't mean to criticize Disney but whoever designed the directions to sign up for the platform really needed to do some quality control before launch.  There are very few directions and you get weird messages.  I got an email saying I was signed up.  I was ready to start watching.  Then I got another email stating I changed my account.  I never changed my account.  So I have no idea what is going on.  The Live Chat function had a wait time of over 30 minutes.  I figure if something goes wrong I will find out sometime in the future and deal with it then.  The rush will thin out once the free 7 day trial is over.

I feel like I should win a prize or something.  I guess getting Disney+ is the prize but I feel like I should get more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!