Thursday, November 14, 2019

MOVIE NIGHT

Today I called my roofer. Before I went to Sedona I noticed that there is a leak in the ceiling in my guest room. It was an old leak but it was still a leak. It had not rained in a long time so it was dried. My roofer came over and checked it out. He said the seam around a vent had dried out and it needed patching but my roof looked great. He said he would come later that week and fix it. I did not need to be home.

Well, he didn’t come and then I was away and then sick and then catching up. Today I called and he said he would come over on Saturday. The weather report didn’t have rain so no worries. Then it rained. Of course it rained. It hasn’t rained in months. Today it rained.

Tonight was movie night. My friends S and B came over and we got Thai food. We hung out and watched a movie. We chose an older movie Blue Jasmine. It was an interesting movie to watch for movie night. I didn’t know it was a Woody Allen movie. I am not a fan of his work or him personally but this movie was not like some of his other work. It left us with a lot to discuss afterword.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!