Friday, November 29, 2019

BLACK FRIDAY

It is Black Friday and I am staying inside.  It is raining and I am going to hibernate.  I am going to take Lucky for a walk between the rain drops.  I ordered my Christmas cards and went to pick them up.   I am excited to send them out this year.  I think they are cute.

I am just watching Christmas movies and relaxing.

Then I had to take Lucky and Happi to get their nails done.  Poor Happi got herself so worked up that it takes us SO long to get in the car and to the vet's.  I am going to talk to the vet to see if he can give me some anti anxiety meds for when I have to bring her to the vets office.  Since the car accident Happi and I were in, she hates the car.  I can't blame her.  She doesn't understand.  We got in an accident and then she was rushed in to have surgery that saved her life but she doesn't know that.  All she knows is that she was sleeping in a car when she was thrown when something hit the car.  Then instead of making her feel better, she was taken to the vet and given tests that confused her and then rushed into surgery that hurt.  Then weeks of recovery.  Poor baby.  No wonder she hates the car. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!