Tuesday, November 26, 2019

IT IS RAINING

Okay I should be happy it is raining.  I am happy about it but I wish it was raining next week.  After my roof was fixed.  I am worried that the leak in my roof will get worse.  It is a little leak but I don't know how long it will rain and how long the leak was here last time it leaked.  I don't really go around and look at my ceiling in all my rooms.  I guess that will change now.  I will have to do monthly ceiling checks to see if I have any leaks.  I had no idea that there was anything on the roof that could leak in that spot so I didn't know to look there.

Hopefully my roofer will be well enough next week to fix the roof before more rain comes.

I got a two phone calls with my new watch and could not figure out how to answer them.  New tech with garbage instructions.  The instructions tell you how to Decline calls but not how to answer them.  The directions say "swipe to answer".  Swipe which way??  Up? Down?  Right?  I figured it out, it is right.  Up declines the call and sends it to voicemail.  It takes a bit of time to get used to the watch.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!