Monday, November 18, 2019

SICK AGAIN

I made soup yesterday and ate it at about 7 pm.  About 3 hours later I felt horrible.  By 11 pm I was seeing the Curry Soup again.  I was vomiting it all up.  It was a replay of two weeks ago. The only difference is that curry burns like heck when it reappears.  I had tears in my eyes.

Oh, I got very little sleep last night as the food left my body.  I can't imagine what is happening.

I had to be at my clients office at 8:45am because I was the one letting a new employee in the office the first time.  At 6am I woke up and snoozed again until 6:30am.  Poor Happi peed on the floor multiple times during the night since I could not take her out between running for the bathroom.  I cleaned up the floor and little by little got my self together.  I took a cab to the client's office and did the meeting and then came home and fell asleep.

I called the gut doctor and she was out this week.  So I called my primary and he said he thinks I picked up a bacteria during my trip.  It is unusual for the bacteria to make a reappearance two weeks later but, as we know, if it is going to happen to someone it is me.  So I start a round of antibiotics as soon as the pharmacy gets them ready.  He also gave me some antinausea meds just in case.  I am to stick to bland foods for now so I am back to eating rice and saltines.

I was supposed to take my Orencia tomorrow but now I have to skip that for a week until I get off the antibiotics.

I finally got the meds at 8:30pm.  The pharmacy has 1/2 their employees out with a cold/flu.  I hope they work.  I need a good nights sleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!