Wednesday, May 15, 2019

SHOULDER, CLUB, AND HAPPI

A few items to  write about:

My shoulder is hurting more since my physical therapy appointment.  The therapist is working on breaking up the scar tissue. 

Today I took the kid to the Boys and Girls Club to check it out.  I was super impressed.  I was at their facility years ago and it was nice then but it is really nice now with 3-D printers and brand new game room.  They have an amazing art program.  The art director was a super nice guy who really connected with the kid.  I am hoping the kid wants to spend the summer at the Club after summer school.

I started feeding Happi the regular food two days ago.  I don't think it is going to work out.  She has been peeing like crazy.  When she pees like this, it usually means her stomach is upset so she drinks more water and then pees all over the place.  Now I have a quandry.   She needs to eat more food so she stops crying all the time but the food is making her stomach hurt so she drinks and pees all over the place.  Do I stop feeding her the new food and go back to the old food?

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!