Saturday, May 4, 2019

AVENGERS

We went to a matinee of the Avengers.  I took my friend's kid and my kid.

Do you remember when the cost for the movies for three people was not the same as your car payment?  By the time I bought the tickets (plus processing fee), popcorn and soda for two boys and paid for parking I was wiped out.

We did have a good time.  Before the movie we went to an arcade and the boys played a driving game where they each chose a car and city and drove through the city on a "track".  It is fun to watch the difference between 13 years old and 17 years old.  The control that occurs in those 4 years is amazing.  The 13 year old was hitting everything in sight and thought he was driving well.  The 17 year old was so careful not to hit anything on the "track".

The movie was long and fun.  I told them both to hit the bathroom before it started because it was going to be a long stretch.  The 13 year old drank his soda very quickly despite me telling him to pace himself.  I could hear him slurping the bottom of the cup during the movie.  I told him before the movie, if he wanted more to drink, there was a faucet in the bathroom.  He could get water there.  He was the only one to take a bathroom break in the middle of the movie.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!