Tuesday, May 21, 2019

FIELD TRIP

The kid had his school field trip today.  I was going as a chaperone.  I was excited to go.  We were going to a local park.  The only part that was concerning was that it rained very hard the day and night before. 

The kid only had a pair of sneakers that we bought over the weekend.  He had no raincoat since he had not arrived with one and we could not find one on such short notice.  I got him an umbrella.  We all had to bring a bag lunch and drink. 

At the last minute I threw my boots in the car.  I was so glad I did.  I was the only person on the trip with boots on. 

It was so slippery and muddy when we hiked up a hill through a forest.  There were people falling all over the place.  I think most of the kids had fun and many had never been in a forest before.

The kid was well behaved and had a good time. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!