Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today was my first Mother's Day with a child.  I won't say it was all unicorns and rainbows but it was nice.  After a visit from the social worker and a quick trip to the supermarket (I had to make pancakes with juice instead of cashew milk because we ran out of milk the way my mother made them for me when I was little) to buy some much needed food.

A lady from the carnival yesterday sent me a text wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and asked when our kids can get together.  Yippee!

Then we ate some lunch and went to a science museum.  It is really cool.  It turns out the kid had been there before and knew where everything was located.  We saw a rainforest with butterflies and birds, a bunch of penguins, an albino alligator, tanks and tanks of fish and a movie about the state of nature and climate change shown in a planetarium.  In all it was a nice day.

I received a lovely Mother's Day card and a big hug.



Happy Mother's Day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!