Wednesday, May 8, 2019

8TH ANNIVERSARY OF BLOG

Today is the 8th anniversary of this blog. I have been writing this blog continuously for 8 years.  Some days I try to write and don't get to post right away and some days I get a bit behind but I have a post for each day.

Tonight a friend took the kid to a kitty cafe.  I am allergic to cats.  The thoughts of being in a room with 19 cats sounds like some sort of crazed torture for me.  Not to mention I am not too fond of cats.  I am most definitely a dog person.

Anyway, this friend took the kid to a cafe that has cats who are up for adoption and serves tea.  From what I could figure out, you arrive and drink some green tea then you go into the cat room and play with the cats.  All 19 of the them.  The kid had a blast.  So much so he forgot to get his dessert from the cafe.  He was supposed to get a s'mores chocolate chip cookie. 

They both had a blast and I had almost 2 hours of peace and quiet to clean up the kitchen and watch an episode of Survivor and just have quiet. 

Physical Therapy:  I had my first PT since the MRI.  He thinks we can work to make my shoulder less painful. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!