Thursday, February 7, 2019

SORE

I have had a couple of bad days.  Yesterday my neck hurt so bad I could not turn my head either way.  Driving was very difficult.  I put a heating pad on my neck for a few hours before I went to sleep.  When I woke up I felt better. 

Today my neck felt better but my shoulder was painful.  So painful that even more than most days, putting on a shirt or coat was like a knife through my shoulder.  I think maybe this week I did too much.

I spoke to a doctor and he said it was better I did too much than if I kept it still.  There is a worry I could get a frozen shoulder if I keep it too still.  So better the pain from movement than from being frozen. 

I am off to bed to rest it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!