Tuesday, February 19, 2019

NETFLIX FOUND

Last Friday I was rushing out to a clients office. Right as I was ready to leave the house, the water delivery guy showed up.  I had to run down to open the door for him.  Now I was late!  I rushed upstairs and threw on my coat and grabbed my bag and the Netflix DVD.  I left the house with a Netflix DVD in my hand.  I walked down the street when I realized I may have left the back door ajar since I had been letting the dogs out earlier right before the water delivery occurred.  I didn't want the door to be left open so I went back to the house and checked the door.  Of course it was closed and locked.

I started out again but now I was super late and it started to rain.  I got a couple of blocks away from the house and I realized I didn't have the DVD.  Oh, no.  Did I leave it at home?  Did I put it in the mailbox at the end of my block when I left the house the first time?  Did I drop it?  I didn't remember.  Ugh.  I hate being rushed and late.  I always plan my day out so I have plenty of time to get where I need to be and I am not having to rush.

All weekend I wondered, did I drop the DVD?  Did I mail the DVD?  Did someone else find the DVD and take it home and watch it?  Did someone find it and mail it for me?  What happened to the DVD?

Today I found out.  The DVD made it's way to Netflix so chances are I mailed it when I walked by the mailbox the first time I rushed out of the house before it started raining.  Mystery solved!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!