Saturday, February 16, 2019

RESPIT DAY 1

I am spending time with the child I am watching this weekend.  We went out to lunch, watched two movies The House with a Clock in the Walls and Frozen.  I fell asleep during Frozen.  I find it an annoying movie. The other movie was really good with a twist in the middle that I didn't expect.

We made dinner at my house and I let him cook part of it.  We need to work on his ability to pick up after himself and not leave lights on when he leaves a room.  Once I tell him he starts doing it but it isn't something that he does naturally.

He seems to be getting along with the dogs.  We tried to take them for a walk but a block away it started raining so we had to come back with me carrying Happi.

So far it is going well.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!