Sunday, February 3, 2019

PROCRASTINATION DURING THE SUPERBOWL

I was supposed to work on a project during the Superbowl.  I procrastinated.  I went to the supermarket before the game.  I decided I was going to make Vegetarian Three-Bean Chili.  I have not always been a big fan of chili because most people make it so spicy.



This recipe was super simple.  It has three cans of beans, spices and veggie broth.  It was supposed to have pureed tomatoes but I could not find any so I used diced tomatoes.  I also didn't use the chunky corn and tomato salsa.  I used frozen corn instead.  I probably used too much corn but it tastes good.

I ate so much for dinner I am full.  I also ate it with a slices of fresh bread I bought at the grocery.

I am glad I waited after the Superbowl half time show.  I laughed so hard at the strip show by Adam Levine that I would have choked on my food.  Best half time show ever!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!