Sunday, February 10, 2019

FINISHED HATED TASK

I just finished my most hated task. Okay, one of my most hated tasks. I hate cleaning the shower too. I have this beautifully massive shower. I hate cleaning that too. I hate invoicing my clients. If I were better at keeping track of my time, this would be a smooth operation. My clients will contact me at odd times and I forget to mark it down. Later I have to look at my emails and phone records and recreate my day. That is when it gets tedious. I have tried any number of apps and tricks to get myself to mark things down. All to no avail. Today I had to finish up the invoicing. I was three months behind in invoicing for one client.

Now that I am all caught up, I will promise to be better. I will be for a few months.

I made soup today. Moroccan Red Lentil Soup with Chard. It was really delicious.

Yum!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!