Monday, August 13, 2018

PREPARATION FOR ELECTRICIANS

Tonight I have to prepare for tomorrow when the electricians arrive.  Since I will not have electricity for an entire day, I have to charge all my electronics. I have to figure out what to do with the fish.  The fish can't sit in his tank all day without a filter.  I decided to fill a bowl with fresh water and put him in that for the day.

I got a cooler to fill with food so I don't open the refrigerator all day.  I sent clients my cellphone just in case.  I can get emails on my phone but not all my clients use my work email and those I will not be able to check all day.

I just wanted to be ready.  I have to move my car out of the garage first thing in the morning.  Gotta go to sleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!