Monday, August 20, 2018

ENDING MY TIME WITH A CLIENT

I had a meeting with a client today.  My contact ends next Friday and we are not going to renew.  I have been with them for 9 months.  I am happy that I am leaving.  I enjoyed working with them and I like most of the people but my time with them is up and I need to go.  I hope there are some people that I stay in touch with.  It was starting to feel like a job.

I also say my eye doctor.  She said I have a problem with flaking on my eyelids that causes bacteria that causes infections. I have to buy some sort of cleaning fluid for my eyelids.  Ugh. I wonder how much of this eye stuff is from the Sjogrens and how much this year is from the bad air from the fires and allergies.  My eyes are itching constantly.  I never used to have such itchy eyes.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!