Tuesday, August 21, 2018

ELECTRICIAN DAY 3

The electrician came again this morning.  This time there was only one guy.  He worked on the circuit breaker panel where he finished rewiring my electrical system.  Then he went out back to fix the electricity in my backyard.  The outdoor outlets have not worked for about a year.  He finally figured it out.  The plug with the GFI had a leak in the cover and shorted out the backyard.

Once he got that fixed he had to take some wires that were encased in the wrong material and make it right.  It looks really nice now.

He thought he was ready to go home when I tested all the electricity in the house and 5 lights didn't come on.  He tried to make them work but he could not figure it out.  It is clear a fuse is not wired correctly since the lights worked this morning.

So I am sitting in a dark front part of my house watching TV and typing on my computer.  He will be back for a 4th day tomorrow and hopefully will fix this mess.

I also spoke to Happi's doctor.  We agreed that I need to do a new course of care for Happi.  I am continuing the eye drops, the anti inflamatories, and the stomach meds but I am adding more meals per day.  This is to see if having an empty stomach is the problem with her.  If having an empty stomach is causing her pain, then I will feed her less but more often.  I am going to give it a try.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!