Friday, August 24, 2018

GOOD NEWS ABOUT HAPPI

I got the pee test results today. I had to "collect" pee from Happi this morning. I designed a mini tin foil pan to put under her to catch some pee. Then I put it in a cup. At the vets they tested it and it came up "regular" pee. Not diluted.

So either the eye drops are working or it is a coincidence. This week we are going to do a test to see before we put her on an expensive medicine.

I also have her on the 4 x a day small meals plan and the teeth chattering is so much better. I slept a whole night with no chattering!! First time in so long I can't remember. Hopefully this is the cure.

I also got my veggie and fruit box.

* Yellow summer squash
* Golden crush melon
* Watermelon
* Red bell pepper
* Pears
* Celery
* Corn
* Heirloom tomatoes
* Carrots

Yum!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!