Tuesday, August 7, 2018

ELECTRICIAN FINALLY

I finally got the call from my electrician!  Of course he wanted to do the work this week when my cousins are visiting.  I asked him to wait until Tuesday.  While he is doing the work I will have no electricity for two days.  I hope it isn't too hot.  I will need to charge everything up and conserve my battery.

Update on Happi: The doctor called to say she does not have Leptospirosis.  That is good news!  Now we are going to treat her for diabetes insipidus—an uncommon disorder that affects our pet’s ability to conserve water. Because of this disease, your dog or cat urinates and drinks water excessively in an attempt to keep up with the loss of water through the urine.  They called to say they found a place that has the medicine she needs. It is a human nasal spray.  I need to buy it and then bring it to the vet and have them put it in an eye dropper.  You can't use a nasal spray on a dog.  I will be putting eye drops in her eyes.  We will see how easy that will be.  She is a good and patient dog.

I also got a call that my cousins are arriving a day early.  My house will not be as clean as I expected it to be but what can I do?  But as my friend said, when isn't your house clean?  I think I see the dirt and mess more than others do.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!