Wednesday, August 22, 2018

ELECTRICIAN DAY 4

It is over.  I have electricity in all rooms and out back.  Yay!

The electrician showed up early this morning, even before I got the car out of the garage.  He went right to work trying to figure out why I had no electricity in just some places:
  • the overhead light in the guest room
  • the overhead light in the hallway
  • the overhead light in the living room
  • the overhead light outside my front door
  • the lights up my stairs
  • the sconces over the fireplace
 That is it.  They are all in the same basic area so that makes sense but they are in different rooms.  Anyway, he got it turned on.  It was a loose wire in the circuit board.

I am just happy to have all my electricity working again and to have lights tonight.

Update on Happi: last night I tried the new procedure of giving her an extra meal at bed time and I haven't slept so well in weeks.  She seemed to sleep better too.  We will see if it is a fix.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!