Saturday, August 18, 2018

DRAG QUEEN BINGO

This afternoon I went to Drag Queen Bingo with H and M.  What a great time!  We met the host of for the evening on the way inside the building.  She was hysterical.  I have never won a raffle prize and this time I was going to win a raffle prize!  I bought $20 of tickets.  It goes to a good cause.

The bingo was fun and there were lip synch/dance offs that were fun to watch.  At the end I finally won a raffle prize.  I won a bottle of wine and a bottle of champagne.   I am also supposed to get two free tickets to a future event - Drag Queen Wrestling.  No the drag queens will not be wrestling, there are real wrestlers.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!