Thursday, August 16, 2018

HAPPI'S EYE DROPS

Happi's eye drops have been going okay.  Giving a dog 3 eye drops in each eye two times a day is not the easiest thing to do.  Happi is usually good for the first eye.  Then she doesn't want to get the drops in the second eye.  It doesn't matter which eye, she just doesn't want anymore drops.  Today she was on the bed getting her drops and after I gave the first set she sat up and started to back up and almost went right off the bed backwards.  I grabbed her neck and pulled her.  She cried out but I tried to explain to her that she was about to fall off the bed on to the concrete floor backwards.  She did that once and she got hurt so I didn't want her to do that again.

Now I make sure she isn't near the edge.   The eye drops seem to be working but we need to test her pee to see if it really is.  She is peeing less and drinking less and her incontinence is gone.

The teeth grinding is getting worse.  I need to contact the doctor and see what he says.  She wakes me at 4 am knashing her teeth every day, then keeps me up until 5:45 when she wants to go out and then she goes back to sleep until 7 am and then she is restless until I get up at 7:30.

There has to be a solution.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!