Thursday, August 9, 2018

COSTCO

I got the call that Happi's medicine was ready at Costco.  Since I let my Costco membership expire, I had to inquire about whether I could get a prescription filled there.  I am shocked that a membership is not needed to get a prescription at Costco.  But if you do not have a Visa card, cash is needed.  I had to bring $200 cash to get the prescription filled.  While I was at Costco, I decided to end my one-way feud with Costco and renew my membership. 

I took the medicine to the vet's office and they put the nasal spray into an eye dropper.  You can't put nasal spray up a dog's nose but you can put drops in a dog's eyes.  Happi will be getting 1-4 drops in her eyes 2 times a day.  In a week we will see if she is doing better.  Peeing less and drinking less.

I also spoke to the electrician to make sure that when he comes next week, I will have electricity at night.  I will.  I am so happy.

I am not seeing the family visiting today.  They are off on their own today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!