Wednesday, April 30, 2014

HEATED UP

What an afternoon!  It is hot here.  I mean really hot.  Like lay on the couch and sweat hot.  That is exactly what I was doing when all of a sudden I got a headache.  I took a migraine pill.  Then I started to feel really bad.  I laid down and could not stop sweating.  I suddenly felt quite ill.  I went outside and laid on my new cushions on the bench on the deck.  The fresh air made me feel better.  Brenda came out and said I looked scary.  My face was really red.  She brought me cold wet towels for my face, neck and body.  That cooled me down after awhile.  It took at least 1.5 hours for me to get back to normal. 

I guess I got too overheated.  Since tomorrow is going to be just as hot, I worry since it is my prep day for the colonoscopy.  Tomorrow I can't eat any solid food.  I am on a clear liquid diet for the whole day tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!