Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GETTING THINGS DONE

Since I am taking some time off from work to get myself in order, I have been getting things accomplished. Today I bought a new shower curtain, fixed the Rumba, and bought cushions for the bench on our deck. Although I think I am bringing back the cushions. The color is not quite right.  Tomorrow I am going to look at backyard furniture.  

I have also scheduled a few things to do. Like going to the museum, volunteering for bike to work day, going to a community meeting and having a friend over.  I need to keep busy.  I really need to organize my office. 

My foot has been killing me so I have been trying to stay off it for a few hours a day. It hurt more last night than it had for the last week.  I need to keep it up for more hours per day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!