Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BEGINNING THE CLEAN OUT

Today I started the clean out of my office. My home office has been the dumping place since our renovation. During the renovation the only room that didn't get touched was my office. That meant things got dumped in that room. Now years later some of the stuff is still there along with all the new crap that has been dumped there. It is such an unhappy place to be.  I don't like to work there or even be there. 


While I am between clients I am trying to clean out the office. One step at a time. Today I took one bag of stuff, went through it and recycled 98% of the stuff. Yay! Hopefully tomorrow I will do another bag/pile.  Just work my way through the room one bag/pile at a time. 


Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!