Friday, March 14, 2014

STILL PAIN ON MY LEFT SIDE

I am still having some constant pain on my left side.  I part of me wonders if I have another cyst. I plan on taking it slow this weekend.  Lots of TV and naps.

I tried eating something other than rice and toast today and I think that was a mistake.  I am fairly nauseous and I have heartburn.  Tomorrow I am going to stop by the super market to get a few things I can eat like mashed potatoes, a roll, soup.  Nothing too exciting.

Tonight we went and exchanged the iPod. We have not found the lost iPod so I decided to keep the new one and exchange the color. I chose red. The red is red the charity so some money goes to AIDS organizations.   I usually buy black electronics but this time I wanted to help a charity. Plus with a bright colored iPod I might actually find it in my bag!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!