Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ONE WEEK UNTIL FREEDOM

I have had a very demanding client who required a lot of hours.  I have worked with this client for some time and I finally made the decision that I am no longer going to work with this client beginning next week.  As you know I have been having many health issues and I made the decision that my health is more important than making money.  I have been counting down the days until my freedom.  I have a long list of things I want to do. 

Just the thought of having very little to do is so inviting I am almost giddy!  I have been working such insane hours for so long, I need a break.  Not just a week but a substantial break.  I still have other clients but none who are as consuming.  This will be a reduction in income but that is okay.  I will probably have less doctor's appointments and less days sick!

As I said I have a list of things I want to do:
  • get ready for my bike ride
  • get my old camera fixed and buy a digital camera
  • clean my office and make it a nice place to work
  • clean out the garage
  • hire work people to fix some stuff in the house
 That is a fairly large list.  Should keep me busy for a month or two.  So much for freedom.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!