Friday, March 21, 2014

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS

Good News: I had the ultrasound and according to the tech, I have nothing. No cysts, no evidence of burst cysts. Good looking ovaries. Even the fibroid or other thing they found last time is no longer there. Clean as a whistle.

Now I have to figure out what to do. I think it is my Crohn's acting up in a way I have not felt before. 

Bad News: my friend didn't come to see me. First we were concerned that she had a cold. Then she felt better and we decided to meet at a restaurant. Talking across a crowded restaurant should be fine. I had spent the day on public transportation, at a museum and in a hospital. I think having dinner with someone with a minor cold is the least of my worries.  But then we realized that after my test, she would not have enough time on a Friday evening to get to our area and back to the airport in time for her flight.  She is coming back in two weeks. We will meet up then.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!