Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MISSED A PHONE CALL

Don't you hate when you miss a phone call from a friend or a someone you where waiting for?  Today my good friend S called and I missed her phone call.  I was quite disappointed.  She lives in another country and I don't get to talk to her like I did when she lived in the US and when she lived a few blocks away.  It is hard when you can't just pick up the phone and call someone.  It is the wrong time or it will cost a fortune or you don't have any idea what time it will be in their country.  I do know that when I am going to work she is going to sleep or at least sitting down to read or watch TV.

I was very disappointed that I was in the room with Brenda and Brenda had the TV on so loud that I didn't hear the phone ring.  I swear Brenda is getting deaf-er and more hard of hearing every day.  When I saw the missed phone call my heart dropped.  I immediately sent her an email telling her I just missed her phone call and to call me again.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!