Thursday, March 20, 2014


I have a friend visiting and we are supposed to go to dinner tomorrow night.  She just texted me and told me she has a cold.  Here is the dilemma: do we get together and risk me getting sick or do we pass up on getting together.  I decided to wait until tomorrow and see how she feels.  If she is better maybe we will still go to dinner.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound.  I can hardly wait.  Results on Monday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!