Monday, February 17, 2014

PET ROCK PREP

More party preparations. I put the pet rocks in their homes. Their homes are Chinese food take out boxes with some kinked and shredded paper in them.


Don't they look cute!

I also took a cute photo of Happi. I just have to share.


I have all the decorations I need for the party and I made a playlist of music from the late 60's and early 70's.  The next project is the photo project. I am taking old photos of me and putting on a continuous rolling video.  I thought this would be fun.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne, the pet rocks are a delight! You're giving your friends the most valuable gifts of all: joy and laughter. I hope they give you the same in return, along with many hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!