Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today I went to Pillow Fight 2014.  No, I didn't bring a pillow and fight.  That is all I need this week.  To end up getting hurt by a fanatical pillow fighter.  I wanted to watch it since I have never seen it.  Here is a photo:

 

It is a little dark because it is dusk and I don't have the best camera for taking photos at dusk.  This is so funny to me.  Happy Valentine's Day, bring your pillow and beat the crap out of people.  Show your love!  Anyway, I can now say I have seen it.

Here is a photo of Happi's belly.  She had to have it shaved and now it is itchy.  Poor thing!

 

Today I was called in for jury duty.  I was on jury duty call all week and each day I had to call in to see if I had to show up.  Someone was looking over me because with Happi being in the hospital, I was not called until today.  I reported for service with a backpack full of snacks, lunch, water, Ipad, magazine, Ipod, etc.  I was ready to sit around for hours.  Of course I was the second name called and told to report to a court room.  About 70 of us go to a court room.  The judge tells us we are here to be chosen for an asbestos case that will take 1.5 months.  Huh?!  I can't be on a jury for 1.5 months.  I work for myself.  I can't go that long with no income.  I spoke with the judge and after a little convincing she gave me a waiver and I was excused.  Phew! 

I am ready for this week to end.  Tomorrow I take Lucky to get her shots and to meet the new pet sitter.  It is a day of Lucky!  Then I run a thousand errands to get ready for the party.

Oh, did I mention I am having a party?  I decided to have a party in a few weeks.  I almost cancelled it when Happi got sick but now that she is doing better, the party is on.  I ordered the food today and tomorrow and I am getting a bunch of stuff.  If it all works out, it could be cool.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!