Monday, October 16, 2023

DIFFICULT DAY

 Today was a difficult day. I knew I had a thing at 10 am and I convinced myself it was that I was supposed to get a taxi to go to acupuncture. Well, I had acupuncture at 3:30. I took a cab all the way to acupuncture at 10:30 am only to find out I got mixed up. I had to take a taxi back home and then go back again at 3 pm. What a waste of money and time. Plus I got all upset that I made another mistake. 

My previous laptop (that was working yesterday) will not turn on. I have to take it somewhere to get it fixed, if they can. 

I have a super busy week this week. I need things to slow down. 

I was in a bit of pain last night. I had to take half a pain pill to get back to sleep. My feet were throbbing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!